Helen SitlingtonManaging Director, Senior Workplace Investigator, Senior Consultant
- CIPD Advanced Award in Organisation Design & Development
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Certificate III in Investigation Services
- Certificate IV in Government Investigations
- Licensed Investigator (Lic No 51883)
- Practicing Certificate in Mediation & Conciliation
- Diploma in Gemmology
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD – HRM)
- Graduate Certificate Higher Education
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Graduate Diploma in Management
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI)
Over 25 years’ experience as a senior Human Resource Manager, Employment Relations Practitioner, Academic and Researcher. Helen’s experience includes managing significant organisational change, taking a lead role in these processes. She provides advice and support on strategic and operational Human Resource matters and Employment Relations issues. Regularly investigating complaints, managing disciplinary processes and resolving grievances.
As a Licenced Investigator Helen undertakes workplace investigations and advises organisations on strategies to improve workplace culture, operations and business processes to improve business performance and recurrence of workplace conflicts.
Helen works with clients to identify underlying causes of conflict, cultural and communication blockages, structural deficiencies and ineffective work practices inefficiencies. She develops and implements strategies to assist clients build business success through more effective workplace management and structures.