- Has an employee lodged a grievance about a person or situation in the workplace?
- Have you received a complaint about one of your staff?
- Do you need an independent external review by an experienced objective professional?
Consultants at Workplace Management Network are experienced in undertaking high quality workplace investigations into complaints of bullying, harassment, misconduct and grievances or complaints of any sort. We can conduct an independent external investigation or manage the grievance or disciplinary process on your behalf.
We can also undertake preliminary enquiries to ascertain if there is a more serious matter to be investigated or review previous investigation processes that have been undertaken. Workplace Management Network is a panel member for the Common Use Agreement for Government Investigation Services (CUA HRS2015).
As well as providing you with findings in regard to allegations our comprehensive, peer reviewed reports stand up to external scrutiny. Our reports include recommendations for actions you can take to reduce the chances of a similar situation arising again. This protects your company from potential problems in the future and helps to ensure your ongoing business success.
Business success through effective workplace management
Our team of investigators has on average over 20 years’ experience conducting investigations and managing grievances. Together with practical experience, team qualifications include:
- Cert III in Investigation Services
- Cert IV in Government Investigations
- Licensed Investigators under the Security and Related Activities Control Act (WA)
- Licensed Investigator (51883) – WA Police